Director of Instruction
Marty credits Byron Nelson and Jim Hardy for contributing to his success in golf. In 1964, he won the Texas State Amateur Championship and the 1965 NCAA individual championship while attending the University of Houston.
A member of the United States Walker Cup team in 1967, Marty is one of only four players in the history of the PGA TOUR to win his first tour event. In 1986 he was inducted into the Texas Golf Hall of Fame.
Marty is a PGA teaching professional endorsed by Jim Hardy, author of “The Plane Truth for Golfers”, to teach the one-plane and two-plane swing concepts. In 2006 Marty was inducted into the University of Houston Hall of Honor and he is the 2007 Southern Texas Section of the PGA Teacher of the Year. Marty is also a member of the PGA TOUR.
30 minute lesson
- ( includes balls only – no video analysis ) $60
- Package of 5 – 30 minute lessons $270
- 30 minute lesson: Includes balls and video analysis with take home CD $75
- Package of 5 – 30 minute lessons $340
1 hour lesson:
- Including balls and video analysis with take home CD $150
- Package of 5 – 1 hour lessons $675
- Package of 25 – 1 hour lessons: Includes balls, video analysis with take home CD and 18 hole playing lesson $2995
- All lessons include balls and video analysis.
Jennifer is a member of the PGA of America and has been a Teaching Professional since 1998. Recently named the 2010 STPGA Junior Leader of the Year, she is one of the Top Female Teaching Instructors in Texas by Women’s Golf Texas Magazine and was awarded the STPGA Chapter Junior Leader of the Year for 2007-2008.
She teaches a variety of different programs including junior camps, golf schools, and player development programs.
Jennifer has coached the 2004-2006 Boys and Girls Golf Team at The John Cooper School in The Woodlands, and enjoys working with Houston junior programs including The USGA-LPGA Girl Golf Program and Little Linksters.
Juniors (18 & under)
- 30 Minutes – $60 Series (5) – $275
- 1 Hour – $100 Series (5) – $475
- 30 Minutes – $65 Series (5) – $295
- 1 Hour – $125 Series (5) – $595
Contact her at (281) 225-4800 ext #2
Or via Email
An alumnist and former golf team member of Southeast Missouri State University, Jake is an experienced instructor and an accomplished player. Originally from Missouri, Jake has played on several professional tours including the U.S. Pro Golf Tour in 2006.
He made his way to BlackHorse Golf Club by way of Phoenix, Arizona, where he studied golf instruction for five years with the John Jacobs’ Golf Schools and Golf Digest Schools.
Rates – Juniors
- Ages < 10 30 Minutes – $55 Series (4) – $200
- Ages 11-18 30 Minutes – $55 Series (4) – $200
60 Minutes – $90 Series (4) – $310
Rates – Adults
- 30 Minutes: $65
- 60 Minutes: $110 Series of (4): $400
Contact him at 832-220-5216 or via email@example.com
Neil’s 12 years of experience in the golf industry and passion for the game have provided him with a broad range of expertise in the sport. Neil specializes in working with beginner and intermediate level golfers. His keen eye for improving a golf swing and overall golf knowledge will help you achieve noticeable results. He will design and deliver a specialized program of learning for you based on your physical abilities and learning style.
- 30 Minutes: $50
- 60 Minutes: $80
Series of 3
- 60 Minutes: $220
Series of 5
- 60 Minutes: $320
Contact him at 832-220-5219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson 'AB' Bracht
Events Sales Manager / Staff Professional
From Houston, and in the golf business since 1994, AB believes in a simple approach to the game.
A graduate of the University of Texas where he played baseball for the Longhorns, AB specializes in working with newcomers to the game, and in solving the swing problems of veterans.
- 30 Minutes: $40
- 45 Minutes: $60
- 60 Minutes: $80
Series of 5
- 30 Minutes: $180
- 45 Minutes: $270
Series of 3
- 30 Minutes: $100
- 45 Minutes: $160
* 1 Hour Lesson Package available upon request
- 9 hole – Playing lesson – $100
- 18 hole – Playing lesson – $200
Contact him at 832-220-5222 or via Email